Friday, October 15, 2010

Namitha says that she is very happy to act in the Chief Minister’s film

Namitha says that she is very happy to act in the Chief Minister’s film

Ilaignyan is a film which as the story and dialogues of the Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. Pa Vijay is doing the lead role. Namitha is donning an important role in this film. Since the story pertains to the year 1940, the film is being shot on the sets erected based on the 1940s.

Namitha while speaking about this film said,” I am very happy that I am acting in the Chief Minister’s film. I am very thankful to him for offering me a role in this film. My role in this film is very wonderful. My role will be an amalgamation of the British and Indian. In this film I speak dirty words in English and as well as smoke. This role will remind you of the Neelambari character that Ramya Krishnan did. Suresh Krishna is a talented actor and I have learnt a lot of things from him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment