Friday, October 15, 2010

Trisha says that Kamal is the only person

Trisha says that Kamal is the only person who can handle different aspects in a single take

Trisha was speaking to media said, “My long time dream was act with Kamal Sir. Kamal had called me to act in the film Dasavatharam but I did not have dates. After this, I got an opportunity to work in Marmayogi for which I have done a hefty home work and waited for it.
But for unknown reason, the project was dropped. At that time I was feeling that I would never get opportunity to work with Kamal. Surprisingly “Manmadhan Anbu” stuck me.
Kamal Sir is the only person who can handle a single take in different aspects. My Tamil pronunciation was not perfect. He corrected it, now I can speak beautiful. Thanks to Kamal Sir.
People are asking me That the Hindi film “Khatta Meeta “ did not do well at the box office.Intially I did not have interest for cinema. Priyadarshan Sir approached me and told to act in film “Lesa Lesa “.

0 comments:

Post a Comment