Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bhavana says that she will get married only after her ambition has been fulfilled

Bhavana said that she will get married after acting at least in one good film. Bhavana who had acted in Asal with Ajith did not get any offers. She who was acting in Malayalam and Telugu films is currently concentrating on Kannada films.
Bhavana while speaking to media recently said,” I have come to cinema many years ago. But I have not acted in any remarkable film. This is always taunting my mind. Actresses who had come into cinema along with me have earned good name after acting in two or three films.

But I did not get a good film at all. I am very careful in selecting the stories. I did not act in glamour roles to attract anyone. I act as per the expectations who bring the story to me. I will still wait for a good film. I will get married only after acting in good cinema. For time being I want a good cinema. That is my ambition. Only if this is fulfilled, then only I will get married.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment